PLEASE INFORM YOUR TEAM OF THE FOLLOWING:
- DO NOT ENTER THE RINK IF YOU ARE SICK WITH ANY SYMPTOMS OR HAVE A FEVER.
- Masks must be worn COVERING YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH at all times, including on the ice and in the parking lot. Social distancing is also required at all times. Note, the CCM Game On masks that attach to cages are not permitted by the State DPH.
- The AOF policy remains one (1) spectator per household and no siblings. A parent who brings a sibling of any age – even a very young child – CANNOT enter to watch the game and must wait in their car with the sibling. Children may not be left alone on campus and must be supervised at all times in the parking lot.
- Players may not enter the rink until 15 minutes prior to their ice session and must leave within 15 minutes following their ice session. Goalies may NOT come in early. Each permitted spectator must provide their player's number at the check-in table at the door. Headcounts will also be taken during the game.
- The turnaround directly in front of the rink doors should be used for loading and unloading ONLY. Cars may not be parked in the loading zone for an extended period of time.
- All players should enter the rink partially dressed.
- Locker rooms are open and can accommodate ten players at a time while spaced six feet apart. Additional benches are available rinkside for players to put on skates and adjust gear. Locker rooms are being cleaned between teams. If a player elects not to use the locker room, they must arrive fully dressed and may not bring in a bag of any kind. Bags of any kind may not be stored around the rinkside benches.
- No gatherings, warm ups, or group activities in the parking lot. Do not loiter outside the main entrance.
- AOF campus is closed to the public. Do not leave the rink or rink parking lot.
FOR MITE TEAMS:
- LOCKER ROOMS ARE RESERVED FOR AVON MITE TEAMS ONLY. Players must enter the rink fully dressed excluding skates, helmet, and gloves. Visiting Mite teams must use rinkside benches to complete dressing (skates, helmet, gloves). No equipment bags are permitted with the exception of goalies.
- Game benches are to be used by Avon Mite teams ONLY. Visiting Mite teams will be provided a separate rinkside bench. Each team will use a separate door to access the ice surface.
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING:
- Enter the AOF campus from the "South Entrance" (NOT the main entrance) on Old Farms Road by the fields.
- Guests must obey all traffic signs while on the AOF campus. Please be mindful that there are many pedestrian crossings around the rink.
- Do NOT park in the first lot you pass as you approach the rink. This lot is reserved for AOF. Drive past the rink and park on the far side. See map on our website.